We all know Pancake day is an excuse to stuff ourselves silly with sweet, sickly pancakes, and before you know your healthy eating plan has been derailed.
How about trying a healthier version this year? These great pancakes are easy to make , tasty and come packed with protein to fuel your workouts. Best still they can be stored in the refrigerator and used as healthy snacks through the week.
1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/3 cup Milk
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
Pure Maple syrup
1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium heat.
3. Spray with non-stick spray. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto hot surface.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles start to form. Flip, and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Serve with desired toppings